IEPA 12 abstract submission is now open for Symposium, Oral and Poster submissions. All abstracts must be submitted online.
You must first create a conference account to submit your abstract. Login details from previous IEPA conferences are not valid. All delegates must create a new account.
Please visit the conference website for guidelines for symposia and oral/poster submission.
Please note the closing dates for each category:
Symposium 31st January 2020
Oral and Poster 30th March 2020
Below is a list of the Primary and Secondary themes.
- Basic Neuroscience
- Diagnosis and Phenomenology
- Ethical Issues
- Psychosocial Interventions
- Public Policy
- Service System Development and Reform
- Stress Responsivity
- Substance Use
- Translational Research
- Anxiety Disorders
- Comorbid Conditions
- Eating Disorders
- First Episode Psychosis
- Mood Disorders
- Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Psychosis NOS
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorders
- Transdiagnostic Approaches
- Ultra High Risk/Prodromal Research