We are pleased to advise applications are now being accepted for the Young Investigator Awards. Please note to be eligible, you must be under 40 years old and have to have been an IEPA member as of 31st December 2015.
Please find listed below what we will require in your written application to be forwarded via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2nd May 2016.
- Your full name, date of birth, postal address, phone and email.
- Details if IEPA membership status.
- In approximately 500 words details of your clinical / research knowledge and experience in the area of Early Intervention in Mental Health; why your believe you could be a leader of the future in this field; how your current work reflects this and how you will use the knowledge gained in your future work.
- A copy of your curriculum vitae.
- A letter of endorsement from the Head of Department or Service Manager.
- Two independent written referees from people within the field with full contact details.